20FT SHIPPING CONTAINER HIRE (CLEAN FOR FURNITURE) FEATURES
- Shipping container construction
- Rubber door seals
- 1 or 2 vertical locking bars per door, fitted lockbox and high security container padlock
- Heavy duty 28mm wooden floor – strong enough to operate/drive small wheeled equipment inside such as diggers and forklifts
- Vermin proof
- High level vents provide air circulation and reduce the build-up of condensation inside the container
- Can be stacked with containers of the same size, when using the double-ended twist lock accessory. You will need to provide access to the first storey as no staircase is available to hire.
Our delivery drivers will level up the unit under the 4 corners. You will need to let us know beforehand if you have a very uneven or sloping site.
This container is fitted with forklift pockets – only suitable for lifting with fork tines of at least 8ft (2.4m) length and suitable truck capacity.
Interested in buying a 20ft container rather than hiring? View our range of new and used 20ft containers for sale.
|External Length (m)||6.058|
|External Width (m)||2.438|
|External Height (m)||2.591|
|Internal Length (m)||5.844|
|Internal Width (m)||2.438|
|Internal Height (m)||2.39|
|Door Width (m)||2.34|
|Door Height (m)||2.28|
|Floor Type||28mm Marine Ply|